Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Math and Mathletics

Welcome back to school!  I know that almost all of the students spend a lot of time completing problems on mathletics.com.  I am proud of the progress that was made.  Some of the concepts were new, but many students tried successfully to learn them.

Mathletics will be available throughout the school year.  Students will be required to earn at least 1000 points every month.  In addition, there will be rewards for earning over 10,000 points each quarter, and there will be prizes for the student in each grade that earns the most points for each quarter.

Because there are 226 students in the middle school, I appreciate all of the students (and parents) being responsible with the username and passwords.  Can you imagine all of the emails that I have received from over 150 students and parents already?  If you lose it, either contact me or your math teacher and we will email it to you.

If you have any questions, send me an email.  Good luck everyone!

Mr. Little

No comments: